Corporate Medical Consulting, LLC
As Global Director Medical Affairs at Ashland Inc., was directly responsible or under contract to the following companies
- Ashland Inc. - included Valvoline, Specialty Chemicals, Electronic Chemicals, Performance Materials, Water Technologies, International Specialty Products (ISP), Drew Marine.
- ASK Chemicals- one of the world's largest foundry chemicals producers.
- Nexeo Solutions, LLC- global distribution company
- Clinical- 25 years as clinical PA. Estimate over 15,000 patient visits for personal health care, annual exams, work injuries, new hires, emergency response, etc.
- Administrative- 10 years as Global Director Medical Affairs, responsible for (1) Medical Compliance- OSHA and DOT medical, Substance Abuse Testing, HIPAA and ADA medical compliance, Automatic External Defibrillator management program, global HF Acid medical management program and work injury management, medical record keeping and four in-plant clinics (2) Personal Health Programs- ADA/FMLA case management, international travel, Employee Assistance Program, various personal health initiatives and two in-house modern exercise facilities. Medical administrative support to Corporate Benefits groups on projects related to medical quality assurance, cost control and utilization review of programs.
- Medical licensure - Ohio State Medical Board (inactive) and Kentucky Board of Medical Licensure (inactive).
- Memberships- American College of Occupational and Environmental Medicine, American College of Healthcare Executives,
- Board certifications- National Commission on Certification of PA's (primary care),
American Board of Quality Assurance and Utilization Review Physicians – Diplomate, October 2, 1994, Certificate # 42178
- Doctor Health Sciences/Healthcare Management (DHSc)
- Master Occupational and Environmental Medicine (MSPA)
- Bachelor Health Sciences (BHS)
- Associate Applied Science (AAS) in Nuclear Medicine Technology
- Was one of the first two invited non-MD's to graduate from the University of Cincinnati's Occupational, Environmental and Preventive Medicine Mini-Residency for Physicians.tent. You can change my font, size, line height, color and more by highlighting part of me and selecting the options from the toolbar.
Current Academic Appointment
- University of Cincinnati Medical Center
- Global Health Course Director- Master Healthcare Administration (MHA) degree program online.
Dr. Charles H. Elliott completed a highly successful 35 year career with Ashland, Inc., an 8 billion dollar global specialty chemical and oil company. "Charlie" spent the last 10 years as Global Director Medical Affairs, overseeing and directing medical programs in the US, Canada, Europe, Asia, Latin America and South America. The prior 25 years with Ashland Inc. were in clinical occupational, preventive and emergency medicine as a PA.
- Founder and Principal of Corporate Medical Consulting, LLC, (CMC)
- Current Course Director Global Health- Master Healthcare Administration Program at the University of Cincinnati.
- Former adjunct professor in the Doctor Health Sciences degree program at AT Still University.
- Former adjunct professor and Graduate School Advisory Board member, University of Phoenix, Master Health Administration program