As Global Director Medical Affairs at Ashland Inc., was directly responsible or under contract to the following companies
- Ashland Inc. - included Valvoline, Specialty Chemicals, Electronic Chemicals, Performance Materials, Water Technologies, International Specialty Products (ISP), Drew Marine.
- ASK Chemicals- one of the world's largest foundry chemicals producers.
- Nexeo Solutions, LLC- global distribution company
- Clinical- 25 years as clinical PA. Estimate over 15,000 patient visits for personal health care, annual exams, work injuries, new hires, emergency response, etc.
- Administrative- 10 years as Global Director Medical Affairs, responsible for (1) Medical Compliance- OSHA and DOT medical, Substance Abuse Testing, HIPAA and ADA medical compliance, Automatic External Defibrillator management program, global HF Acid medical management program and work injury management, medical record keeping and four in-plant clinics (2) Personal Health Programs- ADA/FMLA case management, international travel, Employee Assistance Program, various personal health initiatives and two in-house modern exercise facilities. Medical administrative support to Corporate Benefits groups on projects related to medical quality assurance, cost control and utilization review of programs.
- Medical licensure - Ohio State Medical Board (inactive) and Kentucky Board of Medical Licensure (inactive).
- Memberships- American College of Occupational and Environmental Medicine, American College of Healthcare Executives,
- Board certifications- National Commission on Certification of PA's (primary care)- active,
American Board of Quality Assurance and Utilization Review Physicians – Diplomate, October 2, 1994, Certificate # 42178
- Doctorate Health Sciences/Healthcare Management (DHSc)
- Master Occupational and Environmental Medicine (MSPA)
- Bachelor Health Sciences (BHS)
- Associate Applied Science (AAS) in Nuclear Medicine Technology
- Was one of the first two invited non-MD's to graduate from the University of Cincinnati's Occupational, Environmental and Preventive Medicine Mini-Residency for Physicians.
- A.T. Still University, College of Graduate Health Studies
- Adjunct Professor- Doctor Health Sciences (DHSc) degree program.
- University of Cincinnati Medical Center
- Global Health Course Director- Master Healthcare Administration (MHA) degree program online.